PROMOTIONS AND DATA COORDINATOR
Pattison Media’s QX104 and 94.3 NOW!radio have an exciting and rare full-time opportunity to assist in one of the most fast-paced and fun departments in radio promotions!
We need an outgoing, organized, tireless, flexible, creative, and wildly talented individual to work with our teams to help bring our two stations to the next level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and management of promotions, including on air, online, and onsite activations. You will be involved in all promotions from inception to deployment; working closely with our Programming, Creative, and Sales teams to organize promotions with 3 strategic objectives:
1. To further our programming and promotional objectives to drive ratings. As well as further our goals beyond ratings, including growing our email & social databases, and engaging our audience in those spaces.
2. To work with the sales team to drive on air and digital revenue by leveraging promotions to solve advertiser goals. Growing email database, generating leads, growing social engagement, and collecting data on their customers.
3. To organize revenue-driving promotions and work with the Sales Team to find sponsors in coordination with new and existing initiatives.
A strong work ethic, good communication skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and advanced knowledge of current technology are vital in this role. The ideal candidate will have a sense of ownership and passion for creating promotions and the drive to stay abreast of new industry tools. This is a full-time, salaried position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Create and own the promotions strategy for our brands and collaborate with the sales and programming teams to plan and execute promotion with a goal of driving revenue and increasing audience engagement.
• Participate in sales calls and presentations.
• Create and price sales packages for promotions.
• Develop multimedia promotional packages for sales representatives that include email, online, social, and traditional media advertising.
• Develop specific promotions to help advertisers achieve their unique goals.
• Measure campaign performance and optimize if needed.
• Analyze and leverage listener and database information to create data driven marketing communications.
• Oversee legal compliance and maintain all promotions, including rules and records of winners.
• Collect prizes, contact winners, and arrange for prize delivery and fulfillment.
• Assemble campaign recap reports for Sales, clients involved in promotions, and internal stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years in marketing, promotions, or account management.
• Experience with online and email, marketing, and social media.
• Ability to implement creative solutions to achieve our goals.
• A bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or business.
• Experience with radio.
• Experience selling or executing online promotions.
You can apply online below or send your resume, samples of your work and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by November 24, 2023 , to:
Program Director QX104
Promotions Director QX104 & 94.3 NOW!radio
We thank you for your interest, but we will respond only to candidates that have been short-listed. No phone calls, please.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.