Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting opportunity to join our team in Vancouver as a Part-Time Promotions Assistant for 93.7 JR Country and 102.7 THE PEAK!
This entry level candidate will be available Friday through Monday for flexible hours in and out of the office. Your hours will vary each week depending on events; however, your regular office shifts will be on Monday and Friday, and you will be required to work evening and weekend shifts as part of our Street Team at events.
You will need to have strong organization, time management, and social media skills. You will need to be a quick learner, multi-task, and be able to adapt to a variety of situations. You get to spend some of your time at a desk in our Vancouver office, and some of it engaging with the community.
- Working on the Street Team at community events around the lower mainland
- Technical set up of on-site broadcasts
- Coordinating Street Team schedules and on-site activations
- Assisting in the planning and execution of major station events
- Posting and engaging on station social media platforms
- Some website work and creating simple graphics
- Organizing and maintaining equipment, swag, and storage spaces
- Upkeep of vehicles
- Attending some meetings and offering ideas during brainstorming sessions
- Driving station vehicles confidently and safely
- Self-motivated, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite &Google Docs
- Strong Social Media skills
- Basic photoshop knowledge
- Excellent Time Management & Organization skills
- Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and clean driving abstract
- Ability to work prolonged hours on your feet and lift 50 lbs.
Compensation will start at $18.50/hour – Part Time (min 20 hours per week)
Apply online below, or send your Resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by January 28th,2022, to:
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.