Prince George, BC
CKPG-TV, a division of Pattison Media Ltd in Prince George, BC, is offering a unique television, web crossover opportunity for the right person.
The candidate will be expected to host a pre-recorded program that is community based. The program includes interviews, regular segments (some sponsored), arts & entertainment and showcases local talent and personalities. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent full-time position as a Host/Producer. The applicant may be required to vary their hours of work from week to week.
Your qualifications should include:
- A broadcast school diploma and appropriate experience
- A Driver’s License (abstract required for interview)
- Ability to work as a member of a team and as an individual.
- Understanding of the need to balance revenue with content.
- Ability to plan and schedule with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership, and a proactive attitude.
- Creates long term relationships with clients based on trust and authenticity
You can apply online below or send your Resume, samples of your work, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media Ltd. New Applicant Self ID Form by October 7th, 2022, to:
Technical Services Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company