Pattison Media is looking for Broadcast Technician for Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM to be based in Brandon, Manitoba.
If you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys a challenge and would enjoy learning and working with a team of experienced technicians within Pattison Media, we want to hear from you.
- Maintenance, repair and installation of studio, transmission, computer and associated servers, and networks.
- Help support the technical operation of our radio stations.
- Assist with the design and installation of radio broadcast solutions.
- Assist with technical requirements for remote broadcasting.
- Develop and maintain technical records and drawings using Visio.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Liaise with other departments on technical matters.
QUALIFICATIONS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
- Be passionate about what you do and enjoy going to work everyday with a can-do attitude.
- Love working with and become a part of a talented and creative team.
- Graduate of recognized Technician or Technologist program or related experience.
- Detail oriented with the ability to see projects and tasks through to completion.
- The successful candidate will hold a valid driver’s license.
- Be willing to learn and update your knowledge of broadcast, computer, and transmission systems.
- Must be physically fit and able to carry out all duties and responsibilities safely and independently.
You can apply online below or send your resume, cover letter, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by June 23, 2023, to:
Director, Technical Services
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.