Are you a sales professional with experience in a business-to-business environment? Do you have a passion for helping clients achieve their goals through consultation and strategy development? Can you imagine working in a place where fun happens, where community is ever-present and where rock n’ roll echoes in the hallways?
Pattison Media in Victoria is looking for an Account Executive with a prospector’s mindset to take on a client list in the Sales Department at 100.3 The Q! and The Zone @ 91.3. We’re looking for both experience and personality!
About the Role
An Account Executive plays a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with a diverse client base and creating strategic marketing campaigns involving both radio broadcast and digital products. This role is the customer interface and liaises between all internal departments. It involves helping businesses grow and working with our creative and promotion teams to develop messages to reach the right people at the right time … for each unique client.
Responsibilities and skill set include:
• Putting together fun, creative marketing campaigns that deliver results.
• Maintain and develop established clients.
• Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
• Prepare and present client focused proposals.
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
• Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate.
• Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member.
• Being part of our team culture of showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing.
• Minimum 2 years of business-to-business sales experience.
• Experience selling digital media is an asset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A winning attitude and team player.
• Willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and grow!
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
• University degree in a relevant field is an asset.
• A valid BC drivers’ license and your own vehicle.
What we offer:
• A chance to join a fun, creative and dedicated team of professionals who love their work.
• An opportunity to have a career, not “just a job”.
• A chance to grow your sales toolkit and career and be part of something awesome.
• Flexibility, independence, and the opportunity to work in the South Island.
• Competitive salary and bonus opportunities.
You can apply online at below or send a cover letter, resume, and completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by May 29th, 2023, to:
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.