Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting opportunity as we expand our Cranbrook/Fernie, B.C. Sales Team at 102.9Rewind Radio and B104 Total Country.
We provide training, leadership, goalsetting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
The East Kootenay region is an excellent place to live and work. Cranbrook and area have hot summers and mild winters with beautiful scenery plus ample outdoor trails and year-round activities.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in the East Kootenay region
- Maintain and develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven ales process.
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing, sales or media sales experience.
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
You can apply online, using the form below or please send your resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media ‘New Applicant Self ID’ form (details below) by December 10th, 2021 to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.