We are looking for an outgoing, driven, high energy individual who is creative and a PRO at social media. If you are eager to learn new skills, and love being around and talking to people, then this is the place for you!
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm position, with occasional evenings and weekends.
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible to the senior leadership team, you will be supporting Office Operations as well as customer engagement on a multitude of platforms.
· Covering front desk/reception, greeting guests, giving out prizes, making and taking calls & answering texts that come into the radio station
· Maintaining and ordering stock/office supplies
· Developing and executing/implementing station and sales-driven promotions, contests, and events
· Assist promotion in creation, scheduling and execution of prizing and promotional campaigns.
· Managing social media for the Stations
· Assisting in web management
· General administrative duties as assigned (this will cover things like invoices, payroll, vacation requests, maintenance and assisting sales)
· Punctual and detail orientated
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
· Experience nd knowledge of posting to various social media platforms
· Must old a valid Manitoba full Class 5 drivers license and provide a driver's abstract
· Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PPT.
· Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
You can apply online in the form below or send your Resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by December 15, 2021, to:
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.