Pattison Media in Edmonton is looking for an Account Executive in our Sales department at 102.3 NOW! & UP! 99 and we are looking for both experience and personality!
What you will be doing:
· Creating and delivering professional, customized presentations that speak directly to client needs and delivers results
· Managing an existing list of well-established clients
· Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate
· Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member
· Being part of our total team involvement culture, which means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing
What’s in it for you?
· A compassionate, fun, creative, driven, and dedicated team of professionals who love their work and want to win together
· A chance to make a difference in our community by helping businesses grow via marketing strategies
· Flexibility and a manager and culture which wildly supports and is invested in your success and development
· Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, health care benefits and RRSP matching
Skills and attributes valuable to your success:
· Business-to-business sales experience is an asset
· Experience selling digital media is an asset
· Collaborator and influencer in a “win as a team” environment
· Coachable and willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and desire to grow!
· Courageous communicator
· Prospecting skills
· Competitive spirit
· A trusted advisor to clients and colleagues
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms
· A valid Alberta drivers’ license and your own vehicle
Who we are:
Pattison Media is Canada’s largest, private, western-based broadcasting company with stations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. With 45 FM, 3 AM radio stations, combined with 3 independent television stations and 17 online news portals, Pattison Media has developed into a vibrant, successful, and well-respected company.
How to apply:
If this sound like YOU, you can apply online below or by submitting your resume, cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form, before December 10th, 2021 to:
General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.